❮ DASHBOARD - MODIFIED ON July 9, 2020 12:00 ❯
- Pools: 65 to 69
- Zone: 5B
- Capacity: 2 people
- Price (2019 season): $100/night for 2 people and $25/additional person
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
Dogs and smoking are prohibited in the cabins. No swimming in the river.
- Table + 4 chairs
- Two-burner propane stove
- Campfire with barrel and grate
- Dinnerware for 4 (plates, forks and spoons, glasses etc.)
- Non-potable water inside the camp and shower (cold water) outside
- 2 single beds with mattresses
- Propane lighting
- Wood and wood stove for heating the camp
- Picnic table
- Canoe for rent (anchors, life jackets, ropes, oars…)
At the km 68 entryway on Route 172, facing Lac Résimond. Approximately 15 minutes on a forestry road. Caution is advised.
Pool 68 is located just in front of the camp, where large sea trout can be seen jumping out of the water and is the perfect backdrop while relaxing during the evening… Trout must be released back into the water. Salmon can also be caught here starting in July.