❮ DASHBOARD - MODIFIED ON July 9, 2020 12:00 ❯
- Pool : North-Western branch
- Zone : Murailles (6)
- Capacity : 5 people
- Price (2019 season): $110/night for 2 people and $25/additional person
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
Dogs and smoking are prohibited in the cabins. No swimming in the river.
- Table + 4 chairs
- Two-burner propane stove
- Small propane refrigerator (3.4 ft3)
- Dinnerware for 4 (plates, forks and spoons, glasses etc.)
- Non-potable water inside the camp and shower (cold water) outside
- 1 room – 3 single beds with mattresses
- Propane lighting
- Campfire with barrel and grate
- Wood and wood stove for heating the camp
- Picnic table
- Canoe for rent (anchors, life jackets, ropes, oars…)
Vehicles must be parked at pool 53 (km 59) and travel by ATV (5 foot) for 4.4 km (approximately 45 minutes).
Athletic types can go on foot, but it’s important to be in shape since there are some major inclines.
At Murailles, you’ll be in a remote woodland setting far from civilization, but with a hot shower, real toilets and running water in the cabin. The cabin is located on a hill overlooking the river.
The water is crystal clear and it’s easy to see the fish to be caught. Only large salmon can be found at the Murailles, in addition to the occasional grilse (first-sea-year-salmon) that managed to overcome the rapids.
There are no sea trout in this branch. Only one catch or handling per day in this sector and all pools must be fished by wading.